Our Vashon location is five minutes from the North end Ferry. There is a parking spot next to a lit up footpath leading to the private entrance of our quaint Massage Studio. Here we offer therapeutic, relaxation, cranio-sacral , deep tissue, treatment and prenatal massage.
Appointments are available Monday through Thursday; 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
Aromatherapy oils and soothing music will make this experience a memorable one. Heating pads keep clients cosy and contour cushions allow the expecting mother to enjoy the treatment in comfort.
Insurance is accepted.
Born and raised in Germany, I developed an early interest in the healing arts, health foods, massage and herbology. I also discovered Aikido, a Japanese non-violent Marshal art, and learned about meditation, breathing and Body and Mind integration. I came to the United States to study more Aikido, learn to live on the land and travel.
After moving to Seattle and owning my own gardening and landscaping business, I realized that I wanted to fulfill my dream of becoming a Massage Therapist. I studied many different modalities of massage. I graduated from Brenneke School of Massage in 1996. I have owned my own practice for 15 years.
I specialize in: Injury, Cranio-Sacral, Prenatal, Hot Stone and Relaxation massage.
- I believe that the art of healing touch is the the oldest and most needed therapy there is.
- I care and listen with compassion.
- I share my skill and life experience to give the best treatment suited to each client.
- I deeply respect the trust they put in my hands and believe that together we can achieve change and wellbeing.
I grew up on 18 acres in Wisconsin, caring for many animals, doing organic gardening and enjoying many outdoor activities. I learned meditation and yoga as a teen and continue to practice both. I have been passionate about healthy living and alternative healing for all of my adult life. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree and Masters of Education, as I love creativity and teaching.
After discovering the healing power of touch while engaged in activities with students, I decided to move to Seattle and study massage therapy. I have done massage on the beach in the Yucatan, worked in a spa in Santa Fe New Mexico, as well as doing on-site massage at hotels, businesses and retreat centers. In addition, I have given massage workshops for groups. I graduated from Brenneke School of Massage in Seattle in 1990 and have practiced massage for 22 years.
My specialities are:
Swedish, Deep Tissue, Injury, Reflexology, Trigger Point and Hawaiian
What I Offer:
- Professionally trained in a broad scope of Western, European and Oriental massage modalities.
- Personable with excellent listening skills.
- Conduct services professionally and diplomatically with a high level of dignity and integrity.
- Over twenty years experience in independent, spa, club, and clinic environments.